Central Heating Repairs W6
Based in London, Chelsea Plumbing and Heating offer quality, affordable plumbing services for both domestic and commercial customers. This includes the premier standard of central heating repairs W6 has to offer.
Our services are available on a 24/7 basis and our prices will not be beaten.
Why Should You Use Our Services?
- We operate with a transparent pricing policy to ensure that there are no nasty surprises upon completion of the work.
- Our team will use specific diagnostic equipment to quickly identify and then rectify any problems.
- Any work will be fully guaranteed and completed by a Gas Safe Registered engineer.
- Our services are available on a 24/7 basis as we understand a broken boiler can be an emergency situation.
- All work will be completed quickly and efficiently. Upon completion of all projects we will do all that we can to ensure your property is left in the same condition as we found it
Boiler Repair Services Available
Whether you require the regular service of essential gas appliances, have a leaking pipe of need the installation of a state of the art heating system, the team of Gas Safe engineers at Chelsea Plumbing and Heating are the company for you.
Our services range from central heating installation, boiler repairs, boiler maintenance and boiler installation, so whether it is a new boiler, power flush or landlords Gas Safety certificate, we pride ourselves on going that extra mile for our customers.
With many years of experience, our Mayfair boiler installers can complete any type of plumbing and heating work to the highest standard.
Is your boiler serviced as often as it should be? For the sake of safety and performance, it is essential that your gas appliances, including your boiler, are regularly serviced by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
If you do not have your gas appliances checked and serviced every year you could be putting you and your family in danger of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Signs That Your Appliances Need Servicing
Look out for warnings signs that show your gas appliances need to be serviced:
- The appliance is not working correctly.
- A discoloured flame (yellow or orange flame instead of a crisp blue flame)
- Can you see soot or yellow/brown staining around or on gas appliances?
- The pilot light keeps going out
- Increased condensation in your property
Please Note – Servicing your gas appliances regularly will make sure they are safe to use. It will also improve the efficiency and performance of your appliances.
How Did We Do?
We greatly value any and all feedback from our customers. If we have recently completed some work for you, please take a moment to visit our Google Maps listing and leave a few words about your experience with us.
To view the rest of our available services, please click here.
If you would like any further information regarding the central heating repairs W6 services available from Chelsea Plumbing and Heating, contact us 24/7 for all your plumbing enquiries on Tel. 0207 352 8757, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook page & we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Currently Browsing: Central Heating Repairs W6