New Boiler SW10
Based in London, Chelsea Plumbing and Heating offer a quality, affordable service for both domestic and commercial customers including the premier standard of new boiler SW10 has to offer.
Our services range from central heating, boiler repair and boiler service, so whether it is a new boiler, power flush or gas certificate, we pride ourselves on going that extra mile for our customers.
If your central heating system has let you down, turn to the premier standard of boiler repairs Chelsea has to offer from Chelsea Plumbing and Heating to provide a swift and long-lasting repair.
We offer a range of reliable and low-cost central heating related services, including installation, servicing and repairs, to homes and businesses throughout Chelsea and further afield, all of which will be completed by our highlight skills team of professional Gas Safe registered engineers.
Do you want to save money on your energy bills while also helping the environment? Consider installing a low-energy boiler! With advancements in energy-saving technology, there has never been a better time to upgrade your home. From improved safety and reliability to lower monthly bills, here are some of the main benefits of getting a new low-energy boiler installed:
- Significant Savings on Energy Bills: When you switch to an energy-efficient boiler, you can reduce your energy costs by up to 40%. This will result in substantial savings each month while also lowering your carbon footprint.
- Improved Safety: Low-energy boilers are designed with safety features that regular boilers don’t have. This means fewer risks when using the appliance and more peace of mind for you and your family.
- Reliability: Low-energy boilers are reliable and require minimal maintenance compared to old models. Regular servicing is required however this usually takes place once a year.
- Reduced Carbon Emissions: A low-energy boiler reduces heat loss significantly, resulting in lower emissions from burning fossil fuels and contributing towards cleaner air.
- Comfortable Temperature: Not only will your home become more efficient, but it will also be more comfortable. Low-energy boilers use less fuel to heat water which translates into warm temperatures all year round – even during cold winters!
The Chelsea Plumbing and Heating team specialise in all aspects of central heating solutions including installation, servicing and repair, ensuring that we are ideally positioned to offer a huge range of central heating solutions at highly affordable prices.
Since our inception, we have installed reliable and cost-effective central heating systems throughout all areas of London for both domestic and commercial properties. The valuable knowledge and experience in the gas and central heating installation business we have gained has allowed us to develop long-lasting relationships with many of our customers.
We have gradually integrated traditional plumbing and central heating methods with modern techniques to ensure that we stay at the forefront of the plumbing and central heating business.
As plumbing and central heating systems have evolved to become far more advanced, our combi-boiler installations have become more efficient. This has resulted in us being able to save our customers both time and money.
Whether you are looking to replace an old central heating system or install a brand new one from scratch, the leading standard of bathrooms Chelsea has to offer will provide a service to ensure you and your family can enjoy a warm house and hot water all year round.
How Did We Do?
We greatly value any and all feedback from our customers. If we have recently completed some work for you, please take a moment to visit our Google Maps listing and leave a few words about your experience with us.
To view the rest of our available services, please click here.
If you would like any further information regarding the new boiler SW10 services available from Chelsea Plumbing and Heating, contact us 24/7 for all your plumbing enquiries on Tel. 0207 352 8757, e-mail email@example.com or via our Facebook page & we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.